Hotel near Meadowlark Gardens
Beauty, conservation, education and discovery flourish throughout the year at this 95 acre complex of large ornamental display gardens and unique native plant collections. Walking trails, lakes, more than twenty varieties of cherry trees, irises, peonies, an extensive shade garden, native wildflowers, gazebos, birds, butterflies, seasonal blooms and foliage create a sanctuary of beauty and nature.
Open: Year round. Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and when snow or ice covers the trails.
Looking for a hotel near Meadowlark Gardens? The Comfort Inn Tysons Corner can accommodate you! Guests of our hotel enjoy:
- Spacious guest rooms
- Free full American breakfast buffet
- Wired and wireless high speed Internet in all rooms
- Manager's Reception on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
- Complimentary shuttle within three miles of the hotel
- Complimentary parking ncluding buses, trucks and campers
- Handicap facilities
- Outdoor seasonal pool with sun deck
CLICK HERE to book your room today!